The Red Zone (Big Play #2) by Jordan Ford

The Red Zone - Jordan Ford
The second book in the series focuses on Mack and Kaija, although Colt and Tori still have integral roles to play to my unashamed pleasure! Mack is the Quarterback, the one every girl wants and every guy wants to be. He knows the 'rules' of the school, although he has his doubts when he sees how happy Tori and Colt are. It comes to a head when he sees Kaija for the first time and is instantly struck by her. Kaija feels the same way but has her own reasons for trying to stay away from him and keep under the radar.

Once again, this story is a smash!!! With believable characters that will have you laughing out loud at their prank war, and yet wiping your eyes at a different part, and a compelling and emotional storyline, this book is a fantastic addition to the Big Play series.

Exceedingly well written, smoothly paced, enough angst to keep everyone happy, and no editing or grammatical errors that I found, I have no hesitation in highly recommending this to all fans of Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance.

* I received this book from the author in return for a fair and honest review. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/04/review-by-merissa-red-zone-big-play-2.html