Primal Partners (Sanctuary Coven Series #4) by Hazel Hunter

Primal Partners (Book Four of the Sanctuary Coven Series): A Witch and Warlock Romance Novel (Volume 4) - Hazel Hunter
This is the fourth book in the Sanctuary Coven Serial, so as such, it is recommended that you have read the previous books to fully appreciate the story so far.

In this instalment, we start with Heather, Astrid and Sander on the run from Lucas, who Heather thinks is about to betray them. In reality, Lucas has told Dane and Marguerite that the Templars are coming. Lucas tells Heather what has happened and all is good. However, with the Templars closing in, everyone needs to move to survive.

With a bit more insight into Naomi, plus Marguerite and Dane, as well as our four, this story is definitely 'fleshing out' into something amazing. With shifter relationships, nothing is ever 'normal', but with Heather, Lucas, Astrid and Sander all bonding together, this is definitely something out of the ordinary.

Exceptionally well-written, with M/M, M/F, F/F and M/M/F/F scenes, this describes how deep and rich their bond is, as well as giving us more history to others too. Absolutely brilliant and I can't wait for the next instalment.

* I received this book from the author in return for a fair and honest review. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/06/review-by-merissa-primal-partners.html