Deeper (The Deeper Chronicles #1) by Allyn Lesley

Deeper - Allyn Lesley
This book is an intriguing mix of crime and romance - although not romantic romance. Instead you get instant hot attraction, the kind that fills your every thought and overwhelms you when you least expect it. This is how it is between Avi and Noah. At first glance, a primary school teacher and a cartel boss don't have much in common, but there is more to both of these characters than meets the eye. Noah is the ultimate anti-hero; you are never quite sure if he is good or bad. He seems good at heart, but is very cold and collected when he does 'bad' stuff. This certainly kept me on my toes, and it did for Avi too. She was a sassy character with a mile-wide stubborn streak. She gave him space when he needed it, but also called him out when he was being unreasonable. They have some fantastic dialogues in the book!

Very well written, with no editing or grammatical errors that I could see, this is a twisted and dark crime romance that will definitely leave you wanting more. Recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/06/review-by-merissa-deeper-deeper-descent.html