Deeper: Descent (The Deeper Chronicles #2) by Allyn Lesley

Deeper: Descent - Allyn Lesley
This book starts pretty much where book 1 finished, so I would recommend that you read them as a serial, rather than a series.

Avi and Noah still have a long way to go, both Noah learning to trust Avi (well, anyone really!) and Avi understanding what sort of man she is in a relationship with. We see more of the differing faces of the characters, not just Avi and Noah. Once again, this book is full of twists and turns which, in turn, makes it an enthralling read. With more of the story coming out, it gives you a backstory that will blow your mind. If I had one 'bad' thing to say, it would be that Avi's innocence is sometimes overplayed, and instead of innocent, she comes across as being ignorant by choice.

Overall, this was once again a gripping read, full of action and plot twists. Very well written and with no editing or grammatical errors that I could see, I would have no hesitation in recommending this book, or the series, and I am looking forward to book 3.

* I received this book from Xpresso Reads in return for a fair and honest review. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/06/review-by-merissa-deeper-deeper-descent.html