Live By The Team (Team Fear #1) by Cindy Skaggs

Live by the Team - Cindy Skaggs

This is an action-packed, steamy suspense featuring a husband and wife. This puts a new twist on the romance, but trust me, it makes it no less thrilling. You learn the backstory slowly which enhances the whole feeling of it, whilst learning the current situation and characters. I won't go into the story itself, after all, that's what the synopsis is for. However, I will say that there is not a single dull moment in this story. It is full of twists, turns, suspense, intrigue and steam! Ryder and Lauren have a lot to deal with, but they are full of spit and sass and are fully capable of dealing with whatever is thrown at them, with one exception.

A wonderful read with no editing or grammatical errors to distract from the story, this story is absolutely believable and I really can't wait to learn more about Team Fear! I'm really hoping that Rosie and Debi have their own story! Definitely recommended.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/07/review-by-merissa-live-by-team-team.html