Inhale (Just Breathe #1) by Kendall Grey

Inhale  - Kendall Grey
Enter the world of the Elementals and the Sentinels. Now, depending upon your view, this story is either set in a Dreamscape with an alternate reality of Australia OR it is set in Australia with a secondary Dreamscape! Either way, I really enjoyed it. It is very different to other Urban Fantasies that I have read and part of what I enjoyed about it is that although this is part of a trilogy, it could be read as a standalone as most bits are tied up by the end.

The characters are real and have depth to them. They live, they breathe, they have flaws, they have doubts.

There is so much to this story that if I wrote about all that I liked about it, it would be as long as the book. There is a blend of the fantastical together with Aboriginal magic.

Recommended for all fantasy readers, no matter what sub-genre you like. Give it a go!

*** The author will donate all profits from the sale of the JUST BREATHE trilogy to programs that educate people about whales and the challenges they face. ***

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/07/review-by-merissa-inhale-just-breathe-1.html