Out in the Open (Browerton University #1) by A.J. Truman

Out in the Open  - A.J. Truman
This is a warm and wonderful story of a slightly awkward gay man with inclusion issues and a so far in the closet he can see Narnia frat boy. Ethan hopes to find himself during college, and become a more interesting person in doing so. He knows what he wants for his future, but would also like to meet some friends along the way. On one of his courses, he meets Greg. Now Greg looks like he just can't be bothered, which irritates Ethan as it is a lesson that he missed out on the previous year and so he thinks that Greg is taking up a spot that someone else would love. These two spark off each other though, and quickly one thing leads to another.

Now these boys (men) are not openly affectionate towards each other. Their relationship stays a secret for the majority of the book. I didn't always like the dynamic between the two as I felt that Greg dismissed Ethan at times. However, their relationship WORKED! For them, it worked and that makes me very happy!

With enough drama and angst to keep the majority of people happy, plus some majorly hot scenes with a hint of danger, this is a brilliant college M/M romance. A new author to me but one that I will happily read more from! Definitely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/07/review-by-merissa-browerton-university.html