A Cougar's Cry (Itayu Lake #2) by A.M. Halford

A Cougar's Cry [Itayu Lake 2] (Siren Publishing Classic ManLove) - A.M. Halford
A Cougar's Call is Jared and Logan's story, and we not only get the continuation of their story, but we get a more in-depth insight into just how the boys were raised. Evil doesn't cover it! Jared and Logan have a lot of work to do to heal from the hurt that they have inflicted upon each other, but with a bit of effort, the results will be beneficial to them both.

You also get to see Jared dealing with his 'attitude' as he realises just how he has wronged others, including his brother Jason. This is a very frank and open thing and Jared does not hide from it, or his part in it. My admiration for him grew as he didn't try to justify himself, or hide behind excuses.

With an excellent supporting cast of characters, this book was a delight to read. This is a series, and as such, I would recommend that you read them in order to reach the full potential of the storyline. Definitely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/07/review-by-merissa-itayu-lake-1-2-by-am.html