The Untamed Pet (Alien Slave Masters #3) by Samantha Cayto

The Untamed Pet (Alien Slave Masters Book 3) - Samantha Cayto
In the Alien Slave Masters series, dubious and non consent are mentioned - in fact, there are trigger warnings about them. So it came as no surprise to see that this was a feature of this book. What was a surprise was the HOW and WHY of it. I won't give any of the story away, but I don't think I would have been as forgiving, no matter the circumstances!

The Untamed Pet is about Stuart (Mac) and his new Master, Narith. However, they are not in space as Narith has to return to his mate due to her losing his baby. He also finds out that she has taken a second mate so he needs to make sure that his bond to her is as strong as it can be, or risk being put aside.

This story is mainly about the politics and machinations involving Narith, with the more harsh side of life focused on Mac. I think because of this, it felt slightly unbalanced and the flow wasn't as good as it has been in the two previous books. However, this was still a gripping story that was well-written, with no editing or grammatical errors to distract the eye.

This is a brilliant series, and I would have no hesitation in recommending this book or the series as a whole.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/07/review-by-merissa-untamed-pet-alien.html