A Fairy's Fears (Itayu Lake #3) by A.M. Halford

A Fairy's Fears [Itayu Lake 3] (Siren Publishing Classic ManLove) - A.M. Halford
Nate is a fairy, the youngest of twelve and the last one to find his mate. Due to circumstances in his youth, he hate bikers and is afraid of bears. So imagine his horror when he finds out that his mate is both! Viktor is instantly smitten with his mate, although his major concern is how youthful Nate looks. He doesn't want to get into trouble! Luckily for him, Nate is well above the legal age and Viktor is patient enough to deal with Nate's fears.

Alongside of their story, we reunite with Jasmine as she follows her Sire's instructions, not knowing the devastating effect it will have.

This story is well-written with a smooth pace. The author manages to bring both stories up to date and intertwined, without losing anything from either storyline. A wonderful addition to the Itayu Lake series and definitely recommended by me.

* I received this book from The Romance Reviews in return for a fair and honest review. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/07/review-by-merissa-fairys-fear-itayu.html