Haunted by the King of Death (Eternal Mates #11) by Felicity Heaton

Haunted by the King of Death (Eternal Mates Paranormal Romance Series Book 11) - Felicity E. Heaton
In Haunted by the King of Death we meet Grave, a vampire, and Isla, a phantom turned corporeal. They are mates and have previously spent time - lots of time - together before Isla did the dirty and betrayed him. This immediately makes Grave a character to sympathise with. Of course, we find out Isla's side of the story too, which makes you change your mind about her. These two need to work together but they have so much hate and distrust to work through first. There is also the small fact of a demon out for revenge and threatening their families.

With cameos from the Vampirerotique series, this book has a bunch of characters in it, guaranteed to keep your interest. The storyline is fast-paced and action-filled. With no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, this book is a wonderful addition to theEternal Mates series. Definitely recommended by me.

* I received this book from the author in return for a fair and honest review. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/08/blog-barrage-giveaway-haunted-by-king.html