Day's Hunt (Girl from the Stars #5) by Cheree Alsop

Day's Hunt (Girl from the Stars #5) - Cheree Alsop
In the final book of this series, we rejoin Liora on Cree as she tries to recover from her physical injuries, whilst still in mourning. Her friendship with Dev is in question too, but she can't cope with that at the moment. She has an adventure on Cree before returning to her father's side on Corian at his request. She learns more about her mother, and of herself, before knowing what she needs to do. Whilst she goes off on yet another adventure, she is reunited with the crew of the S.S. Kratos, and her friendship with Dev slowly mends and becomes deeper.

This book is once again packed with action and emotion. Liora Day is such a strong, magnificent character that you can't help but admire her. She has been through so much, and yet never hesitates when danger calls her name, even when everything she thought she knew about herself is called into question. Dev provides unconditional support and I loved this. I could waffle on for hours about the personal relationships in this series, but I won't as I don't want to spoil anything for anyone else.

This series is simply amazing, and has blown me away. I really can't say how much I became invested with these characters and the situation they were in. It wasn't simply a case of I wanted to continue with the story, I needed to!

Absolutely spectacular! I have read Silver by this author so I already knew that she could write Paranormal, but with this series, you can most definitely add Sci-Fi to her list of achievements too.

* Verified purchase on Smashwords *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/08/review-by-merissa-girl-from-stars.html