The Pygmy Dragon (Shapeshifter Dragon Legends #1) by Marc Secchia

The Pygmy Dragon (Shapeshifter Dragon Legends #1) - Marc Secchia
The Pygmy Dragon is a fantasy story that defies categorisation. I would have difficulty placing this within any other genre, and can't even classify it as being for children, young adult etc. For me, this was just a pure Fantasy that flew me away on dragon wings to a world unknown. The prologue was written by Pip in the first person, whereas the rest of it is in the third.

With an intricate story to tell, we are carried along as Pip tries to find her way in a world that is harsh to her. She does find friends though, although some seem to leave a bit to be desired (Maylin anyone?). With the balance of their world in peril, and treachery coming from every angle, The Pygmy Dragon is an action filled story that gets richer the more intricate it becomes.

An amazing fantasy and I have also one-clicked The Onyx Dragon, which is book 2 as I am not prepared to finish Pip's story just yet. Definitely recommended.

* Verified Purchase - August 2016 *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/08/review-by-merissa-pygmy-dragon.html