Kyle (Legacy Ranch #1) by R.J. Scott

Kyle - R.J. Scott
Kyle is a story full of heartbreak, loss and sorrow. The two main characters admit to being broken, with different reasons for both admittedly, but still broken. Whilst still dealing with the aftereffects himself, Kyle learns that he will have someone else at Legacy Ranch to help him, a man just younger than himself with his own problems. These two couldn't be more opposite when they first meet - Jason hyper and talkative, whilst Kyle is taciturn. However, the connection between them soon grows and they enter the awareness stage of a relationship, without even being fully aware of how they are behaving. The protective instinct is strong for both of them, and they deal with it in their own way.

This book is not all light and fluffy. It is an R.J. Scott book, which means that it is raw and emotional, and will tug on your heartstrings. However, it is also believable and I love how all of the characters interact and come to terms with their own issues. No one is perfect, which is perfection in itself.

Exceptionally well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, this is a book that will have an impact. Whether you are reaching for the kleenex, or clenching your teeth in anger or frustration, I defy you to readKyle and not feel emotion.

Highly recommended by me, and I can't wait for more!

* I received this book from Signal Boost Promotions in return for a fair and honest review. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/09/release-blitz-review-giveaway-kyle.html