For the Clan by Archer Kay Leah

For the Clan - Archer Kay Leah

Roan and Jace are only 16-years-old when For the Clan begins, and are already in as much of a relationship as they can have. That is caught short though when the government turns up, and captures Roan. What happens in the interim is given in some detail, but also left to the imagination. Roan has an opportunity to escape, and takes it. He goes as far as he can, but is found by some sentries of one of the Clans. He is taken into custody, where he finds out that it is Clan Teach and Jace is now Clan Leader. Oh, and he's also married!

This is a Dystopian M/M M/F/M Ménage Science Fiction book. In other words, this is a story that almost defies being put into specific genres. It is very well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow. There is action, suspense, betrayal and hope, as well as the relationship issues which actually don't take over. Everyone gets a say and things turn out a bit unexpectedly.

If you are looking for a read that is different from the rest, then I can definitely recommend this, and I hope to see more in this series.

* I received this book from Xpresso Book Tours in return for a fair and honest review. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/09/blog-tour-giveaway-review-for-clan-by.html