Fanging Around for a Broken Wolf (Blood Moon Pack Alliance #2) by S.A. Welsh

Fanging Around for a Broken Wolf (Blood Moon Pack Alliance Book 2) - SA Welsh
Jacko made his appearance in the first book, when he tried out for a place in Remy's Inner Circle, but was knocked out. He still decided to stay with Remy though, especially when Remy said he would save his sister. We find out that Jacko's life has been anything but easy, and the same for his sister. Lavi and Van show up whilst Jacko is at the hospital, and from that moment on, things take a steamy turn.

I loved how neither Lavi or Van pushed Jacko, they were prepared to go at his pace and only do what he was comfortable with. Considering his history, this was the only way for them to move forward, and it worked. The mystery surrounding Trevor, Jacko's mum Linda, plus however many others is slowing coming to light. With appearances of Remy and Skylar too, this series is still going strong.

Exceedingly well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, I can definitely recommend it.

* I received this book from Signal Boost Promotions in return for a fair and honest review. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/09/giveaway-review-by-merissa-blood-moon.html?zx=26c233dc1127fa5b