Blood Betrayal (Deathless Night #4) by L.E. Wilson

Blood Betrayal - L.E. Wilson
Blood Betrayal is the story of Christian and Ryan. Christian is the vampire cursed to forever hunger for a woman's touch, whilst Ryan is a stripper who uses heroin to quiet the voices that only she can hear.

Their story, given the nature of their 'addictions', is darker than the others, although Nik and Aiden still have their moments. You also still get a good view of the others' relationships and know they are still as strong as ever. Shea also makes an appearance in this one, although she has a mighty case of PMS bitchdom, and is basically rude to everyone. Not her best moments!

Very well-written, with few editing and grammatical errors to disrupt you, this book is an enjoyable read. It has both action and steam, alongside some characters that you will know and love if you have read the previous books. Definitely recommended by me.

* I received this book from the author in return for a fair and honest review. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/09/review-by-merissa-to-covet-fae-kincaid.html