Charming (Exiled Book 3) by Victoria Danann

Charming (Exiled) (Volume 3) - Victoria Danann
Charming is the third book in the Exiled trilogy, and focuses on the youngest brother. Now, if you have read the first two, you will know that those two packed a powerful punch right in the feels. For that reason, I was looking forward to this one. However, something about it just didn't have the same impact. Maybe it was things were just a bit 'too' easy for Ana and Charming? Maybe it was the whodunnit aspect that didn't come as a surprise? Maybe it was the ending which seemed a bit rushed? I don't know. All I do know is that I still enjoyed his story and being back in the Exiled world once more.

As with all Victoria Danann books, this was very well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow. This was definitely the more 'chilled' of the three books, but I still have no hesitation in recommending it.

* I received this book from the author in return for a fair and honest review. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/09/review-by-merissa-charming-exiled-book.html?zx=7b086544610fae55