Notes And Roses (Stanford Creek #1) by RJ Scott writing as Rozenn Scott

Notes & Roses - Rozenn Scott
Notes and Roses  is the first book in the Stanford Creek series, and tells the story of Megan - younger sister and cousin of some very protective males - and Cody - known in the past as CJ who has his own demons. This is a very romantic book, with a couple of steamy scenes to help it along the way, not that it really needs them! Everyone has a past, but when that past continues into the present, then it can become troublesome.

I loved how the attraction was instantaneous between Cody and Megan, and that they allowed themselves time to know each other before moving forwards. I understood Cody's reasons for keeping quiet when he did, and am glad that he took the honest route when Megan spoke with him.

With a smooth pace, this story simply flows. It is full of emotions, mystery and a hint of danger. I love books by R.J. Scott, and now it looks like I'm going the same way with books by Rozenn Scott too. Definitely recommended by me.

* I received this book from Signal Boost Promotions in return for a fair and honest review. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/09/review-tour-giveaway-love-hope-stanford.html