Love & Hope (Stanford Creek #2) by RJ Scott writing as Rozenn Scott

Love & Hope - Rozenn Scott
Love and Hope is the second book in the Stanford Creek series, and tells the story of Rachel and Danny. Rachel is Megan's cousin and Danny is Cody's best friend. With a connection through friends and family, it isn't long before these two are at the same party. They both have issues to deal with, and Rachel has secrets in her past that she hasn't dealt with properly yet. However, these two give 'hope' to all. With a continuing storyline involving the whole family (families), this is certainly a book to enjoy.

Rozenn Scott's Stanford Creek books are certainly more wholesome than some of her R.J. Scott books that I have read. However, the one thing that stands out clearly is the depth of emotions that she shows in her writing, with subjects that may make some feel uncomfortable. After all, you don't usually get rape, miscarriage, and baby heart defects in just one book. You DO get it in here though, and it is sensitively yet powerfully written.

With no editing or grammatical errors that I could see, plus a fast-paced yet smooth flow to the story, I have no hesitation in recommending this.

* I received this book from Signal Boost Promotions in return for a fair and honest review. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/09/review-tour-giveaway-love-hope-stanford.html