The Case of the Purple Pearl (End Street Detective Agency #5) by Amber Kell & R.J. Scott

The Case of the Purple Pearl (End Street Detective Agency Book 5) - Amber Kell, R.J. Scott
In The Case of the Purple Pearl we rejoin Sam and Bob. Sam is doing his taxes but keeps getting interrupted. When one of those interruptions leads to a human walking through his door, Sam takes the job almost on principle. However, this leads to more happening than he could ever have imagined.

Like with all of the End Street series, this is a very fast-paced book, and you do really need to have read the others to get the full benefit of the characters. We find out more about Bob in this one, but also he is keeping things from Sam, which I didn't like much.

Action packed from start to finish, with a good hook to the next book in the very ending, I definitely recommend this as a quick read.

* I received this book from Signal Boost Promotions in return for a fair and honest review. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/09/series-recap-tour-giveaway-case-of.html