Outcast (Forever Faire #2) by Hazel Hunter

Outcast (Book Two of the Forever Faire Series): A Fae Fantasy Romance Novel (Volume 2) - Hazel Hunter
Outcast continues the story started in Hunted. Kayla and Tara are at the Faire, and so is Christine. The Blackwood clan is still after them, and secrets are about to be revealed.

Kayla develops as a character, although her feelings towards Ryan will make your head spin! We find out more about her childhood, and what it was like for Tara too. Yet more questions arise though, and are yet to be answered. Christine and Colm get to spend some time together as Christine learns just who the men are at the Forever Faire.

With a fast-pace, smooth storyline, and no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the flow of reading, this is a solid second book in the series, that leaves you on a cliffhanger and wanting more. Definitely recommended by me.

* I received this book from the author in return for a fair and honest review. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/09/review-by-merissa-outcast-forever-faire.html