Claiming Their Mate (Two Is Never Enough #2) by B.A. Tortuga

Claiming Their Mate - B.A. Tortuga
Claiming Their Mate is the second book in the Two is Never Enough series, but can be read as a standalone as all the characters and places are different.

Samson and Dane are both Enforcers with their Pack. They are travelling back to their Packlands, when they stop for something to eat. They immediately smell Ryan, and make a play for him. He doesn't know that he is a wolf, and is far removed from them. He waxes, he is a vegetarian, and he certainly isn't as rough and ready as they are.

Once again, the attraction is off the charts, and the love instantaneous. Samson and Dane are determined that he is theirs, and they don't really give him a say in the matter. It's a good job that he is on board with their ideas (although not all the time).

With the majority of the book taken up with Samson and Dane's chase of Ryan, and the Claiming, there isn't much else to mention. I would recommend this book to anyone wanting to read a hot shifter M/M/M story, without having to know or want detail upon detail given.

* I received this book from The Romance Reviews in return for a fair and honest review. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/09/review-by-merissa-needing-to-breathe.html?zx=8212b6df8914729a