Knights of the Dragon (Of Knights and Wizards #1) by A.J. Gallant

Knights of the Dragon - A.J. Gallant
Knights of the Dragon is the first in a fantasy series by A.J. Gallant. In it, we meet King Darius of Leeander, and his two children - Alexa and Marcus. Alexa is a strong, forthright young woman, who doesn't want to be shoe-horned into the typical "Princess" model. Marcus is her younger brother, who is always getting into scrapes. The country of Yurrosy is currently trying to take over the world. The red and black dragons are at war. The wizard of Leeander is dying.

This is a good story, with different stories within one. They do all tie together, and make sense, so that's also a good thing. With a smooth pace, excellent world-building, and a group of different and interesting characters, this book was a delight to read.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the age range for this book. For the majority of the time, I would class it as Young Adult, but then you read about Alexa and Stone kissing, and then going into a tent and "making noises". Now, they're not actually doing anything, but the inference is there.

On the whole, a great read and definitely recommended by me.

* Verified Purchase - May 2013 *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/09/review-by-merissa-knights-of-dragon-of.html