RELEASE BLITZ & REVIEW - Sanyare: The Heir Apparent by Megan Haskell

Sanyare: The Heir Apparent (The Sanyare Chronicles Book 2) - Megan Haskell
Sanyare: The Heir Apparent is the second book in the Sanyare Chronicles, and follows Rie as she tries to control her magic, and realises that her position of Sanyaro Heir is very different to being a Messenger. Control is hard to attain, although she is working hard, and Greg just doesn't seem to be able to help. Hopefully, a ball will take her mind off things!

Once again, full of action and adventure, this book will delight and enthral as the words jump off the page at you. With a multitude of lovable characters, dangerous situations, baddies to dislike, and heroes to swoon over (including a bad-boy come good), then there is something here for everyone.

Exceptionally well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, this book continues the story with a smooth pace, whilst leaving you wanting more. An excellent addition to the Chronicles, and I look forward to reading more.

* I received this book from the author in return for a fair and honest review. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/09/release-blitz-review-sanyare-heir.html