Out of My Mind (Browerton University #3) by A.J. Truman

Out of My Mind (Browerton University Book 3) - A.J. Truman
Out of My Mind is the third book in the Browerton University series, and is a fantastic addition. In this book we deal with peer and familial pressure, coming out of the closet, illness, and also the fact that parents sometimes make mistakes whilst doing the best they know how.

The story starts with Mac and Gideon meeting at a Freshman party, and instantly hitting it off. Signals are mixed, and it turns out that Gideon is not gay, and their friendship is over before it could even really begin. Fast forward two years, and they meet again. After a tremulous start, these two find that they have a good friendship, if they should want it.

With patches of humour mixed in with angst and sorrow, this book was simply amazing. With supporting characters like Aunt Rita, Delia, and Seth, to enrich the storyline, Out of My Mind is a heartwarming story, with some scorching scenes, and emotional honesty.

A wonderful series, and an exceptional book. Highly recommended by me.

* I received this book from the author in return for a fair and honest review. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/09/review-by-merissa-out-of-my-mind.html