Truthsight (The Outcast Mage #1) by Miriam Greystone

Truthsight (The Outcast Mage) (Volume 1) - Miriam Greystone
Truthsight tells a wonderful story about Clan Mages, Rebel Mages, Satyrs, Centaurs, Pixies and Leshies! Miriam Greystone gives us a new twist in the Fantasy genre, with 'creatures' that we don't hear much about! Dr Amy is hiding... something, someone, you're not sure to begin with, but one thing is for sure. If they find her, it's game over. The more you read, the more you become aware of the why's and wherefore's of her situation, and the reasoning behind it.

This is a well-written story, with a smooth pace, and character development. It is a good start to a new series, and I look forward to reading more in The Outcast Mage series. One thing that I'm sure has been mentioned before, is the cover. In my opinion, it doesn't 'do' anything for the story. Truthsight is a brilliant story, and I hate to think that some people may pass it by because of the cover. Definitely recommended by me.

* I received this book from Pump Up Your Book! in return for a fair and honest review. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/09/virtual-tour-excerpt-review-truthsight.html