Spirit of the Rebellion by Debbie Peterson

Spirit of the Rebellion - Debbie Peterson
Spirit of the Rebellion is the story of a historian who specialises in all things Norse, and a Norwegian Captain of the Civil War, long presumed traitor to his country. Shae Lynn has the opportunity to go to Tennessee to scan and translate some rare documents, but the house she will be living in has the reputation of being haunted. Luckily for her, this isn't her first encounter with ghosts, so she accepts. Once there, she meets the ghosts, starts her work, but also finds more than she bargained for in Tristan.

So many twists and turns to this book as they both try to unravel the mystery behind the who and why of Nils' actions. With an outstanding cast of supporting characters, this story fairly trips along, not dragging in anyway. If I had one complaint, it would be not knowing for sure how Amy, Beau, Timothy, Horace, and Chauncey got on!

Exceptionally well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, this is a wonderful story from start to finish. A romance that transcends barriers! Absolutely recommended by me.

* I received this book from the author in return for a fair and honest review. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/10/review-by-merissa-spirit-of-rebellion.html