Released (Vagabond Circus #3) by Sarah Noffke

Released - Sarah C. Noffke
Released is the third and final book in the Vagabond Circus series, and it is darker than the others. In this book, Knight has taken over the Circus and subjecting everyone to his way of working. Ian is still working behind the scenes, setting things up and allowing events to happen that he hopes will have a positive effect in the future. Finley, Zuma, Titus, Fanny and everyone else are simply trying to survive, whilst trying to grasp Ian's ethereal future within their hands.

With a smooth pace, with constant shocks and terrors, this is psychological in the horrors that Knight presents them with. This is also heartbreaking and sorrowful in places, hopeful and heartwarming in others, and times when you just want to whomp Finley upside his head!

Excellently written, constantly building with the world and the characters, leading up to a dramatic climax. Fantastic finale, and highly recommended by me.

* I received this book from the author in return for a fair and honest review. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

, , ,

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/10/review-by-merissa-vagabond-circus.html