Hidden (Forever Faire #3) by Hazel Hunter

Hidden (Book Three of the Forever Faire Series): A Fae Fantasy Romance Novel (Volume 3) - Hazel Hunter
Hidden starts where Outcast finished - the Blackstones are attacking Forever Faire, and Ryan has gone berserker. This is an explosive start to the book, and the story moves quickly along. Kayla still firmly believes that her sister is an innocent, but the reader starts to see a different side to Tara. The relationship between Christine and Colm, and Ryan and Kayla, are both blooming, but circumstances continue to dictate just how much time they can spend together.

This is very well written, with a nice romantic interlude in the middle, before the action continues on. With no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading, this is most definitely a serial, so I firmly recommend that you read Hunted and Outcast before this one. However, if you have read those two, then you are definitely in for a treat!

* I received this book from the author in return for a fair and honest review. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/10/review-by-merissa-hidden-forever-faire.html