Mirror Image Seduction (Feline Shifters of Down Under Book 1) by Tamsin Baker & Khloe Wren

Mirror Image Seduction (Feline Shifters of Down Under Book 1) - Tamsin Baker, Khloe Wren
Mirror Image Seduction is about a reporter and a set of mirror image twins, who also happen to be cheetah shifters. The story starts with a four-year-old boy who has gone missing. Whilst the lion shifters talk about what needs to be done, Dylan and Ryan get the job done first, and deal with the consequences later! Lacey gets involved when the little boy, Cameron, won't change his story from being rescued by two cheetahs. She goes to find out the truth and definitely gets more than she bargained for.

This is extremely well-written, without any visible "join-lines" between the two authors. There are no editing or grammatical errors that I noticed to disrupt the reading flow, and it all moved along steadily before building up to the ending.

This was not a rushed story. Instead, although it went against their instincts, Dylan and Ryan gave Lacey time to get used to the idea, and to get to know them. She is a perfect match for them, and the twins obviously are already matched to each other anyway.

If I had one grumble, it would be that I didn't get enough of Ryan. Yes, I loved Dylan, but Ryan just stole the show slightly for me. So for him to be the one unsure of Lacey's feelings, and for him to be best man, made me pout a little!

Other than that - which, let's face it, is just me being awkward! - I loved this story, with the conclusion to this part of the story whilst getting an introduction to the next. All I can say is if you like shifter romances, you will love this one. Highly recommended by me.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book and my comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

, ,, , ,

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/10/review-by-merissa-mirror-image.html