The Warlord (A Broken World #3) by Dean Murray

The Warlord: A Broken World Book 3 - Dean Murray
The Warlord is the third book in this series, but definitely not the last. It picks up where Destroyer left off. Skye, Brennan, and co are trying to escape from the 'ants'. They have a plan, but there is also a chance that it will fail.

This book is very fast-paced, and absolutely full of action. There is no downtime in this book, it is simply action from start to finish. With the actions of people and nanites under question, nothing is simple and straightforward in this story. Plenty of twists and turns to keep you intrigued, you stay with Skye as she once again comes to the realisation that life isn't always black and white.

Excellently written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, this is an outstanding addition to the Broken World series. Highly recommended by me.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book and my comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

, , ,,

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/10/review-by-merissa-warlord-broken-world.html