The Sheriff and His Air Goddess (Shifters of Freedom Springs #3) by Maia Dylan

The Sheriff and His Air Goddess - Maia Dylan
The Sheriff and His Air Goddess started with a bang at the end of the previous book. We found out that Ariana needed to give her blood in order to defeat Aeron in her part of the prophecy. What we don't know is just how much! Ariana is determined to keep Ryan at arm's length, simply so it doesn't hurt all the more when her time is up. What she doesn't realise is that it appears she is rejecting him, hurting them both anyway. With Olwen in Aeron's clutches, it looks like the Elementals' luck has run out.

This story is simply fantastic. Every 'episode' sees a return of characters that will amuse you AND make you cry! (well, they did me anyway!) We also see the introduction of our Water Elemental, Neve, and it seems like she is in for a rough time of it too. With plenty of action, plus lots of heartwarming moments, this is a book that will definitely take you along for the ride. My advice is to sit back and enjoy.

*Mascara warning - this book had me in tears for most of the last part, including the build up to the 'battle'. So, fair warning... *

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book and my comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

, ,, ,

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/10/review-by-merissa-sheriff-and-his-air.html