RELEASE TOUR, EXCERPT, REVIEW, & #GIVEAWAY - Tempting Tristan: Tristan Brewer (Harborside Nights #3) by Melissa Foster

Tempting Tristan (A stand-alone M/M romance): Tristan Brewer (Harborside Nights) - Melissa Foster
Tristan is on hiatus from men as he recovers from a rough break-up. Alex is returning home from a tour of duty that ended with him in hospital, missing his grandmother's funeral. Tristan wears his heart on his sleeve, Alex hides behind a mask. These two are opposites in so many ways, and yet they fit each other perfectly.

One of the things I loved about this is that although they both have baggage, they actually TALK about it, and try to work it through. There is no misunderstanding that goes on for weeks. Yes, they hurt each others' feelings at times, but they actually work at not doing that! Maybe it's because they're both 'older' (still a lot younger than me) but they don't play games. They know what they want, and are prepared to work to make it happen, whilst still being human and making mistakes.

When I see that a book is partway through a series, even when it says it can be read as a standalone, I tend to worry slightly. With a cast of brilliant characters, Tempting Tristan can indeed be read as a standalone. The only thing I would say is that once you read this book, you will be incredibly tempted yourself to get books 1 and 2.

Exceedingly well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, this book was thoroughly enjoyable from start to finish. I will give a *MASCARA WARNING* though as there is one point in particular that hit me right in the feels. Highly recommended by me.

A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book and my comments here are my honest opinion.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/10/release-tour-excerpt-review-giveaway.html