The Passage, a Dance, & a Little White Dress (Enlighten #2) by Kristin D. Van Risseghem

The Passage, a Dance, & a Little White Dress (Enlighten Series #2) - Kristin D. Van Risseghem
The Passage, a Dance, and a Little White Dress is the second book in the Enlighten series, and starts the day after the climax of book one. Zoe is trying to pretend that everything is normal whilst she struggles to deal with the new world that she is part of. Part of what helps to keep her stable is her relationship with Shay. This receives a knock though, when Shay is taken and no one knows where he is. At the same time, Zoe gets a new neighbour (Aiden), who has a striking resemblance to Shay that apparently no one apart from Zoe sees. This, plus his behaviour, would be ringing alarm bells with me, but Zoe seems not to notice anything too bad, apart from it being "a bit off".

This book was an amazing follow up to the first story. We learn more about the various types of Enlightens, Naturals, etc. It is very well written, with a smooth pace building up the ending, and no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow. With a cliff-hanger ending that will have your jaw dropping, this book is both a brilliant follow up to book 1, whilst also leading you perfectly into book 2. Definitely recommended by me.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book and my comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

, , ,

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/10/review-by-merissa-passage-dance-little.html