Entangled (Spellbound #1) by Nikki Jefford

Entangled (Spellbound #1) (Volume 1) - Nikki Jefford
Entangled was a slow burner for me. It took a while for me to get engrossed in it, and caught up in the characters' lives. Once it took off though, I thoroughly enjoyed it, so I would definitely recommend sticking with it past the first few chapters! Basically, you have a set of twins - one "good" and one "bad". One is good at magic, one isn't. You get the idea. However, when one of them dies and is resurrected in the other twin's body on alternate days, the chaos commences!

There are some great characters in this, and some awful ones too. There were a couple of instances when things just didn't seem to make sense to me, but nothing that detracted from the story too much. On the whole, the author managed to make an interesting story with different character 'voices' and attitudes.

Well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt my reading flow, this warmed up to be an exciting and thrilling story. Complete with a short preview of the next book, I definitely recommend it.

* Verified Purchase - February 2013 *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/10/review-by-merissa-entangled-spellbound.html