See No Evil (Brotherhood #1) by Jordan Ford

See No Evil - Jordan Ford
I will admit, when I started reading See No Evil I rolled my eyes a couple of times. A young girl, innocent of all knowledge of what her family is actually like? Oh please! However, within the first chapter, that swiftly became unimportant as I was entwined in Chris' life, and her struggles to fit in at a boy's school. Enter Trey, Riley, and Kade - the Wolf Pack, or Brotherhood, that proves that family is what you make it, not what you are born with. Chris' struggles are real, and it broke my heart. Showing an inner core of strength, yet bowing under the pressure of what she is doing, Chris manages to find a way to cope at the school. Things take a turn for the better though, when Trey takes her under his wing and she becomes enfolded into their lives.

This is incredibly well written, with plenty of layers to every character and situation. Heart stopping romance, with 'normal' boy reactions, as well as situations pertinent to this story alone. I don't think there were any editing or grammatical errors, none disrupted me anyway. Although I will say that I was that engrossed in the story, I may not have realised anyway!

The start of another exceptional series from Jordan Ford, and highly recommended by me. Absolutely loved this story, and can't wait for Kade's.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book and my comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/10/review-by-merissa-see-no-evil.html