Axion (Red Rock Alien Mail Order Brides #2) by Erin Kellison

Axion: Red Rock Alien Mail Order Brides 2 (Intergalactic Dating Agency) - Erin Kellison
Axion is the second novella in the Red Rock series, and it is Nina and Leif's turn for a story. Nina made her first appearance in Quantum where she proved that she can be a menace with a curling iron. Leif also appeared there, when we find out that he was an assassin, although he is trying for a more 'proper' appearance these days.

Nina is about to have a meeting with Cindy when a Leif appears that seems to have no bearing on the Leif she knows. She finds out that he is from the future... and that they are mates. However, he is here on a mission which will have future repercussions. Let the games commence.

With time paradoxes, bizarre rituals, language implants (which I could really do with!), plus trying to figure out the butterfly effect and how not to kill your friends, there is something in this novella for everyone. Although short, it packs a punch, giving you everything you would expect from an Erin Kellison book.

Very well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, this is a brilliant addition to the series; thoroughly enjoyed and definitely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

, ,

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/10/review-by-merissa-axion-red-rock-alien.html