Texas Wedding (Texas #7) by R.J. Scott

Texas Wedding - R.J. Scott
If you cry at weddings, then be prepared, because Texas Wedding will have you weeping buckets! Once again, a lot goes on in this book with illness, pregnancies, and typical teenage moodiness, plus everything else that gets thrown at Jack and Riley. With the SCOTUS ruling happening, Jack and Riley want to show the world what being married means to them. They also want to make changes to the family laws and adoption laws. Luckily for them, they have the money to do so, but as Hayley so rightly says "what about the child who just has their two dads, and no one else?" Jack and Riley are determined that everyone should have the same rights, and are prepared to fight for it. Everyone reacts to situations differently, but sometimes you need to make a stand, and Jack and Riley are doing so.

I loved this book. In a thrilling climax to their story, Riley and Jack show everyone just how much they still mean to each other; how much their lives have changed; and how much they are ecstatic with those changes. It's not always easy, even when everything is going your way, but they are determined to make the best out of every moment.

I was worried when I reached the end of this book as I'm not prepared to finish with Jack and Riley. I already knew that they appeared in Kyle and that will have to do me for now. Luckily for me, R.J. Scott has said in her author's note that she isn't finished with them just yet, so I will just have to wait and see what happens next in the Legacy series, and where it goes from there.

As always, exceptionally well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt my reading flow. The only thing that disrupted me was wiping away my tears! Absolutely, highly, and undeniably recommended.

* I received this book from the author in return for a fair and honest review.*

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/10/review-by-merissa-texas-series-1-to-7.html?zx=dcf304a95d30ca27