The Candidate's Wife by Isabella Ashe

The Candidate's Wife - Isabella Ashe
The Candidate's Wife is set in the political arena of an election for a new Governor. Adam has been dubbed the Playboy Politician due to him having a different woman on his arm every time. So the answer to this is to recruit Julia as his wife. The whys and wherefores are gone into so I won't bother going into that again.

On this whole, this is a sweet romance with a dash of heat. Julia is more than Adam thought she would be, and Julia has long admired Adam's political stance so it doesn't take much to become admiration for the man as well. With a bit of family suspense as well as political drama thrown in, this book has something for everyone.

Well written, with few editing or grammatical errors to disrupt my reading flow, this book was enjoyable. Their relationship moved a bit quickly for me though - from not knowing each other to professing undying love in three weeks. On the whole, an enjoyable read.

* Verified Purchase - March 2013 *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/10/review-by-merissa-candidates-wife-by.html