Taming the Vampire Anthology

Taming the Vampire: Over 25 All New Paranormal Alpha Male Tales of Contemporary, Military, Shifters, Billionaires, Werewolves, Magic, Fae, Witches, Dragons, Demons & More - Mandy M. Roth, Michelle M. Pillow, Jennifer Ashley, Charlene Hartnady, Teresa Gabelman, Celia Kyle, Kristen Painter, Colleen Gleason, Yasmine Galenorn, P. Jameson, V.  Vaughn, Carmen Caine, Marie Mason, Mina Carter, Deanna Chase, Emma Storm, Patricia A. Rasey, Alyssa Day,
Taming The Vampire anthology has something for everyone. From New Orleans to New York; from Vikings to Highlanders; even from reality TV witches who are the real deal to Valkyries. Some are complete stories in themselves, some are novellas leading onto the next in the series, and some are tasters for the complete story available elsewhere. Personally, I prefer the complete or novella ones, but that is just my personal preference. All of the stories are interesting, with Alpha Males and Sassy Females.

Every story is well written and edited, none of them 'let the side down'. There is definitely a story here for everyone! So many great stories from so many great authors - some I already know and enjoy, but some were new-to-me and I will definitely be reading more from them. Definitely recommended.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/11/review-by-merissa-taming-vampire.html