BLOG TOUR, REVIEW - Tru Blue by Melissa Foster

Tru Blue - Melissa Foster
Tru Blue is a dark, heart wrenching, hot, romantic story that will have you engrossed from the very beginning. From the start, you learn about Truman, about the kind of person he is (and isn't), the demons he faces, and the family he had. Gemma is his opposite in many ways, but in the ways that count, these are perfectly matched.

The story is simply amazing, Melissa Foster has a way with words that takes hold of my emotions and won't let go lightly! Instead of the usual 'fluffy' miscommunications that can arise, Gemma and Tru have to deal with amazingly big issues, and it's not always easy. No spoilers, but I will say that scene in the car yard when Tru shows Gemma his art was outstanding! I had to re-read that scene after I had wiped away my tears and got rid of the lump in my throat.

Exceedingly well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt my reading flow, the characters in this book are all well-rounded and developed. Whether it is the amazingly cute Linc, or the funny (and hot) Bear, there is someone here for everyone to like. This is the second book of Melissa Foster's I have read, the first being Tempting Tristan, but trust me when I say it won't be the last. Absolutely fantastic and highly recommended.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/11/blog-tour-review-tru-blue-by-melissa.html