REVIEW BY MERISSA - Embrace The Dawning (The Covenant Series #1) by Betty Shreffler

Embrace The Dawning (The Covenant Series) (Volume 1) - Betty Shreffler
Embrace the Dawning is the first book in The Covenant Series. We meet Kayci, a twenty-seven-year-old personal trainer, who has hidden the fact that she is faster, stronger, and heals quicker than 'normal' people, her whole life. Her life takes a turn for the crazy when she is attacked one evening as she runs through the woods. Luckily for her, she is saved by someone else. This event opens the door to a world she never knew existed, a world far more dangerous than she realised.

This is a very well written book, with wonderful characters who leap off the page. Kayci is a strong woman who deals very well with what is thrown at her. She knows what she wants, and is prepared to work for it, realising that not everything is easy. With action, danger, romance, and betrayal, this book is a page turner!

With no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt my reading flow, this was a story I thoroughly enjoyed, and am looking forward to continuing with this series.

* Verified Purchase - September 2016 *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/11/review-by-merissa-embrace-dawning.html