REVIEW BY MERISSA - The Bear and His Water Goddess (Shifters of Freedom Springs #4) by Maia Dylan

The Bear and His Water Goddess [The Shifters of Freedom Springs 4] (Siren Publishing Classic) - Maia Dylan
The Bear and his Water Goddess is the penultimate story in this series. It is the turn of Neve and Liam. Neve is the Water Elemental who is sure that Liam is her mate. Liam is the Bear shifter that is sure that Neve can't be his mate, as he has already met her, bitten her, and lost her in the same day. Theirs is a bumpy path as they try to figure out just what Aeron is playing at this time, and how Neve's part of the prophecy will pan out.

Once again, the Elementals are there to provide back up and support to eacher other. Liam and the Winters brothers show just what is it like to have a partner who supports you completely. With an added twist to this story, it is once again gripping and full of Casey's snark ;)

Extremely well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt my reading flow, I have no hesitation in recommending this book and the series.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/11/review-by-merissa-bear-and-his-water.html