REVIEW BY MERISSA - Goddess Legacy (Goddess #1) by M.W. Muse

Goddess Legacy - M.W. Muse
Goddess Legacy is the first book in the Goddess series, and introduces us to Legacy, a young girl celebrating her 17th birthday. Her best friend Calli is there, along with long-term crush Adin who has never noticed her. Legacy receives some interesting news from her guardian which throws her world into a spin. Adin also asks her on a date so she is also ecstatic about that. There is more to turning 17 than Legacy had ever realised.

Now, I wanted to love this story as it was all about Greek mythology. However, somehow, it just didn't quite do it for me. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the majority of the story. There IS a love triangle in here, River-Legacy-Adin, but there is also a story involved so it isn't straight-forward.

This story was enjoyable, but it didn't grab me. I liked the story, but I wasn't invested in it. Told in both first and third POVs, this was well-written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt my reading flow.

* Verified Purchase - March 2013 *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/11/review-by-merissa-goddess-legacy.html