REVIEW BY MERISSA - Denied (Forever Faire #4) by Hazel Hunter

Denied (Book Four of the Forever Faire Series): A Fae Fantasy Romance Novel (Volume 4) - Hazel Hunter
Denied is the fourth book in the Forever Faire serial, and continues with Kayla's story as she is pushed through a Shadow Portal by her 'sister', Tara. Christine follows her, and they end up where Christine used to work, now a stronghold for the Blackstones. With Christine's ingenuity, they make it out where they receive another surprise.

The information comes thick and fast with this book, the feeling being that the loose ends are being tied up whilst still leaving you wanting more. Extremely well written, with a fast but smooth pace, there were no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt my reading flow. I would definitely recommend this book as part of the serial.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/11/review-by-merissa-denied-forever-faire.html