Enchanted Warrior (Camelot Reborn #1) by Sharon Ashwood

Enchanted Warrior - Sharon Ashwood
Enchanted Warrior is the first series of the Camelot Reborn series, and this book is the start of the show. Gawain is the first Knight to awaken, and he makes his way to Medievaland, where he meets Tamsin. Tamsin is a witch from a distant coven, who is hoping to become the Loremaster of the coven by finding books written by Merlin.

In this series, magic is real, Arthur is real, and so is Mordred and Morgana. Mordred and Morgana are obviously the big bad, whilst Gawain is the hot-headed yet loyal Knight. The attraction between Gawain and Tamsin is there pretty much from the start, although Tamsin does become quite confused over where it is going (with reason!).

This story is fast-paced, but very smooth. With a cast of interesting characters, some of which you may have heard of, Enchanted Warrior is very well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt my reading flow. A complete story, and yet leading nicely onto the next, I have no hesitation in recommending this book.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book and my comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/11/review-by-merissa-camelot-reborn-1-2-by.html