REVIEW BY DEBBIE - Worth a Shot by Cari Z

Worth a Shot - Cari Z.
Samara didn't want a room mate, but she needed one. Kate seemed perfect, especially with her extra security measures. A single picture posted online cause it all to come apart and Katie and Sam's lives are now in danger.

A nice easy read, and I do mean that in a GOOD way!!  Perfect of a lunch break, bath tub, hang over read. But I read it on a plane! Its only short, 47 pages, little over an hour reading time.

It's not complicated, although Katie's reason for those extra security measures is not what I first thought. But I liked that I was proven wrong.

Nor is it overly explicit, but again, a good thing for THIS book.

It is only Sam who has a say. And of course I wanted to hear from Katie, you know I do. But here, I really REALLY wanted to hear why she felt safe with Sam. How she felt when the above mention reason found her. How she felt when she had to leave, and I really wanted to know why she chased Sam across the continent.

4 solid stars.

**same worded review will appear elsewhere**

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book and my comments here are my honest opinion. *

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/11/review-by-debbie-worth-shot-by-cari-z.html