REVIEW TOUR & #GIVEAWAY - Snow & Secrets (Stanford Creek #3) by RJ Scott writing as Rozenn Scott

Snow & Secrets - Rozenn Scott
Snow & Secrets is the third book in the Stanford Creek series, and is the first M/M pairing. This is a book of fantasy meeting reality, mystery and suspense.

Garrett is injured in the line of duty, but of course, he can't tell anyone about it. He is put on leave to recover. He can return, but it will be to a desk job, so he has some serious thinking to do. He returns to his brother's cabin in search of peace and solitude. Tyler is also given a 'leave of absence' from the band, due to the video that has been posted and gone viral, showing him in a bathroom! He goes to Stanford Creek, also for some alone time before he meets up with Danny and Cody. Garrett can't believe that he is actually meeting Tyler as he has been his fantasy for some time. I won't say anymore, apart from stealing a line from the book - "Fantasy is good, reality is better."

Both Garrett and Tyler are injured inside, they need time to recuperate and recover. They aren't expecting each other, but find that they are actually feeling better with the other one with them. Yes, things move quickly, but it is right for this story. There is a balance between them, their friends and family, and the mysteries that Garrett is trying to solve.

I was surprised at the answer to one of the mysteries and unsurprised at the other. I'll leave it with you to figure out which was which. On a personal note, I would have liked a bit more on the "why" on one of them, but that is just me.

Exceedingly well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt my reading flow. This is a book to read whilst curling up in front of a fire, with a hot chocolate! Definitely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/11/review-tour-giveaway-snow-secrets.html