RELEASE BLITZ, EXCERPT & #GIVEAWAY - Shadow Fall (Shadow Fall #1) by Audrey Grey

Shadow Fall - Audrey Grey

Shadow Fall is an intense, action-packed book! I am sure that comparisons will be made to other dystopian/young adult books, but trust me when I say that this one stands on its own legs. The characters are all exceedingly well thought out and written about. The places are instantly recognisable from their descriptions. As for the plot itself, well it twists and turns, throwing new action at the turn of every page. There is a hint of a love-triangle, which I'm really hoping doesn't actually come to fruition!

Maia/Everly is a fascinating character, who makes choices that not everyone will agree with, but it is what she thinks she must do to protect her younger brother. Riser is someone that she knew when her world was dark, and although she has feelings for him, she isn't sure if she can trust him. Caspian is the Prince that she was 'matched' to before her life changed. Genetically, they fit, but will they in real life?

My heart was in my mouth for the climax of this book. It was one where I wanted it to end so that I knew what happened, but also didn't want to end because I needed to stay with these characters a bit longer. It does end with a major cliffhanger, just to warn you!

Exceptionally well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt my reading flow, this was a thoroughly enjoyable book that I would happily recommend, and I look forward to reading further in the series.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2016/11/release-blitz-excerpt-giveaway-shadow.html